What I Do
- I am the Designer of Children’s Outreach and Special Events at Shadow Mountain Community Church.
- I take great ideas and turn them in reality.
- I do most of the graphic design for our kids ministry department.
- I challenge the status quo.
- I like to try new things, make mistakes and then either dump it, or tweak it to near perfection.
- I simplify processes and help people work more efficiently.
- I move and think quickly.
- I face paint for fun, and teach others do it with me so we can share Jesus with kids, at community events.
- I’m pursuing my love of art by working towards an AA in Fine Art. (Only 4 classes to go! WhooHoo!)
- I love my husand with all my heart, cherish, respect and honor him.
- Work hard to guide my kids towards good choices and a God focused future.
Who I Am
A Christian – I accepted Christ at the age of 17. Wandered aimlessly and sinfully for about 5 years. Began to pour my life into Christ and his into mine 15 years ago and haven’t stopped since.
A Wife – I am married to an amazingly Godly man who looks super sexy in his Fireman uniform.
- to a 21-year old, Becca – she’s brilliant and has great taste in music
- to a 16-year old, Jarrett – he’s Mr. Independent and an outstanding athlete
- to a 14-year old, Brendan – he’s creative and crazy all wrapped in one
What I’m Not
- A good cook
- All knowing